This is our first installment of Only In Asia: Selling Fruit by Horse-Drawn Carriage in Urban Cities. This awesome photo was taken by our very own kvietgrl in Beijing, China. When I was working in Beijing last year, I sometimes saw villagers come to town on Horse-Drawn Carriages to sell fruit (mostly), but I never had a camera around when I would see them.
This is a real treat for us here at SAPL because it is definitely not something we see every day (or ever).
Last 5 posts by Peter
- #144 Donnie Yen (Ip Man 3 DVD Release) - April 27th, 2016
- #143 Managing Restaurants (ft. Professor Chen) - July 20th, 2015
- #142 "Lindorsements" (Being Linteresting) - October 2nd, 2014
- #141 - The Colbert Report / Conan O'Brien Show - January 23rd, 2014
- #140 Linsanity (The Movie) - January 2nd, 2014