This is a new documentary from Cherry Sky Films regarding the origin of Fortune Cookies. THE KILLING OF A CHINESE COOKIE examines the heated debate over the true origin of the fortune cookie, the mixing of eastern and western cultures that produced it, and the cookie’s rise from a simple pastry to a pop culture phenomenon.
It might be a bit long, but is definitely worth it if you want to get the real hard facts about #44 Fortune Cookies.
Last 5 posts by Peter
- #144 Donnie Yen (Ip Man 3 DVD Release) - April 27th, 2016
- #143 Managing Restaurants (ft. Professor Chen) - July 20th, 2015
- #142 "Lindorsements" (Being Linteresting) - October 2nd, 2014
- #141 - The Colbert Report / Conan O'Brien Show - January 23rd, 2014
- #140 Linsanity (The Movie) - January 2nd, 2014