Have you ever wondered what it would be like to spend your entire life online?
K Nelson says: “Here is an article about two women, one is a 101 year old Asian woman in Hawaii who uses Twitter. She definitely deserves more attention than she has received so far.”
Here’s a link: Centenarian Twitterers
This is a possible reality for all of us growing up in the information age. Do we want to leave online legacies (which can be erased at a moment’s notice) or through the differences we make in this world (family, friends, colleagues, works)? This article shows that the world is moving toward (or already has) a dependency on the internet.
Do you agree or disagree?
Last 5 posts by Peter
- #144 Donnie Yen (Ip Man 3 DVD Release) - April 27th, 2016
- #143 Managing Restaurants (ft. Professor Chen) - July 20th, 2015
- #142 "Lindorsements" (Being Linteresting) - October 2nd, 2014
- #141 - The Colbert Report / Conan O'Brien Show - January 23rd, 2014
- #140 Linsanity (The Movie) - January 2nd, 2014