I don’t know about all of you, but sometimes I have to step back and appreciate all we have in this day and age. 9-11-01 is a day that will never be forgotten. I was in the fifth grade when my elementary school teacher ran into our classroom in tears, saying, “There has been a bombing in New York!”
I didn’t realize the implications of it at the time, but as I’ve gotten older, it’s been very apparent that we all live in our own little bubbles and tune out all the bad things that are happening in the world.
What were you doing on 9/11/01? Were any of you directly affected by it?
Last 5 posts by Peter
- #144 Donnie Yen (Ip Man 3 DVD Release) - April 27th, 2016
- #143 Managing Restaurants (ft. Professor Chen) - July 20th, 2015
- #142 "Lindorsements" (Being Linteresting) - October 2nd, 2014
- #141 - The Colbert Report / Conan O'Brien Show - January 23rd, 2014
- #140 Linsanity (The Movie) - January 2nd, 2014