Xi Xi Mo says: “Certain people seem to think that all Asians (usually of the same gender, of course) look alike. For instance, I’ve been mistaken by some American students for other female Asian students when we look absolutely nothing alike beyond the fact that we all have black hair.”
Ask a Korean has an article offering their view on the matter: http://askakorean.blogspot.com/2007/10/dear-korean-this-is-question-about.html
This is even a topic of interest in the Next “Gener.Asian” of churches.
Have any of you ever been mistaken for another Asian person? If so, is this a common occurrence? How does it usually make you feel?
Thanks Xi Xi for your observation!
Last 5 posts by Peter
- #144 Donnie Yen (Ip Man 3 DVD Release) - April 27th, 2016
- #143 Managing Restaurants (ft. Professor Chen) - July 20th, 2015
- #142 "Lindorsements" (Being Linteresting) - October 2nd, 2014
- #141 - The Colbert Report / Conan O'Brien Show - January 23rd, 2014
- #140 Linsanity (The Movie) - January 2nd, 2014