Toby says: “Just out of curiosity, I always wondered about the differences between asians who live in America and those like myself who live in Canada. If it’s true that Americans feel more compelled to assimilate to the american culture and way of life. Compared with Canada, where multiculturalism is supported and accepted more so than in the U.S. I find that my American cousins don’t know much cantonese and don’t know alot of our culture or care compared to myself and my siblings.
Maybe we can have a forum of some sort so that Canadians and Americans can share their stories.”
P.S. Free Itunes Downloads for Sean and Ryan’s Not So Excellent Adventure are also on the line. Have fun!
Last 5 posts by Peter
- #144 Donnie Yen (Ip Man 3 DVD Release) - April 27th, 2016
- #143 Managing Restaurants (ft. Professor Chen) - July 20th, 2015
- #142 "Lindorsements" (Being Linteresting) - October 2nd, 2014
- #141 - The Colbert Report / Conan O'Brien Show - January 23rd, 2014
- #140 Linsanity (The Movie) - January 2nd, 2014