I am introducing a new type of Stuff Asian People Like post today called Linguify. There have always been times that we’ve wanted to know how to say something in another language, but have not been able to.
That’s where you come in.We’ve seen your responses on posts like White Girls/Guys and Open Topics like “Are Filipinos Considered Asian?” We would just like you to share how to say the Linguified phrases in YOUR languages. Please remember to explain any intonations or inflections (like Pinyin for Chinese). Don’t worry, we’re unicode compatible =P
Today’s phrase is: “Happy Father’s Day!”
Linguify also offers you a chance to be entered in a drawing to win tickets to the Asian American International Film Festival in New York this summer! Commenters will be randomly entered into a drawing for the event. For more information, check out AAIFF’s Website.
Ready, Get Set… GO!
Last 5 posts by Peter
- #144 Donnie Yen (Ip Man 3 DVD Release) - April 27th, 2016
- #143 Managing Restaurants (ft. Professor Chen) - July 20th, 2015
- #142 "Lindorsements" (Being Linteresting) - October 2nd, 2014
- #141 - The Colbert Report / Conan O'Brien Show - January 23rd, 2014
- #140 Linsanity (The Movie) - January 2nd, 2014