This is a submission from Sochinda about Asian Cuisine and Dining. Enjoy!
There are diffrences in asian cuisine as well as the culture. Cambodian asians are the closest to black culture becuase they love talapia fish and brandy. You can find entire generations from the grandmother to the youngest daughter, dipping fish in fish sauce while taking shots of brandy.
The prefered brandy of course is Cristian Brothers, but when the night is young expect to see some Remy shots going around as well. This is the best time to meet the mother of your girlfriend, especially if you’re black! after a couple shots, prepare yourself to be called akmow (black) and sent to the store for more drinks! If your good and can actually buy the drinks, you are family for life!
Last 5 posts by Peter
- #144 Donnie Yen (Ip Man 3 DVD Release) - April 27th, 2016
- #143 Managing Restaurants (ft. Professor Chen) - July 20th, 2015
- #142 "Lindorsements" (Being Linteresting) - October 2nd, 2014
- #141 - The Colbert Report / Conan O'Brien Show - January 23rd, 2014
- #140 Linsanity (The Movie) - January 2nd, 2014