Asian Hotspot #2 – Outlet Malls

Posted November 13th, 2008 by Peter · 9 Comments

Reader Submission:

One particular Asian hotspot is outlet malls!
Since Asians are avid shoppers and bargain hunters, this place is ideal. Being an outlet employee myself, I would say that 90% of the customers at outlet malls are non white, but 90% of the non white crowd is Asian! This is also true outside of the US since Asian tour buses can be found at outlet malls all over the world. – Courtney

Asians gotta make their mecca to Palm Springs. jk =)

Google Image Search: Palm Springs Outlet and you’ll find the top images with all Asians in there.

Tags: Activities · Asian Hotspot · Clothing · People · Products · Travel · Vietnamese

• 1 Awa Tiro (The Copycat) // Nov 14, 2008 at 1:50 am

That’s why maraming “nag ukay ukay” because Asians especially Pinoys and Pinoys are bargain hunters…

• 2 Kris // Nov 23, 2008 at 12:10 am

Filipinos are the best bargain hunters. We are the champions of the top chore of womanhood, finding the ultimate bargain. Plus we are so into women’s rights, such as we have had two women presidents so far. Far ahead of the U.S. and other countries. Go pinoy pinay!

• 3 lolcat // Feb 21, 2009 at 3:40 pm

There is no bigger asian hangout than asian supermarkets. Just ask the guys at http://f2bb.com

• 4 Jiyan // Jun 12, 2009 at 3:28 pm

Oh god, I know where this is. Haha.

• 5 got-rice // Oct 11, 2009 at 3:51 pm

LOL…I worked at an outlet mall before, and I actually had to speak Chinese to communicate with some of them.

• 6 huu // Jul 13, 2010 at 9:00 pm

Chanel Purses that dot the collection, they’re very taste-specific, but I could see some of the more subdued version working quite well with summery white linen or various bright colors for contrast. From Chanel Outlet

• 7 wood pellets // Mar 1, 2011 at 1:17 am

The oil and gas industry demands extremely high standards to the method to obtain Steel Plate for Gas Transport. To meet these standards, ASTM A516 Grade 70 is produced by some with the worlds finest metal mills together with the plates currently being given mill certification and stampings creating them fully traceable. Customers are usually thank you for visiting have the metal inspected with a alternative party testing organisation to confirm the product quality with the material. Prepainted Steel Sheet

• 8 ilovehorseyrides // Jun 10, 2015 at 10:18 pm

My family has visited Philadelphia Premium Outlets and Woodbury Commons Outlets in NY and saw many Asians. I’m heading to CA and Vegas this weekend and if I pass by the Vegas outlets or Palm Springs outlets I guarantee I’ll see plenty of Asians like us.

I was at The King of Prussia Mall last summer and I saw an Asian tour bus outside Macy’s parking lot and when I entered Macy’s I saw a HUGE crowd of Asian tourists going crazy as the tour guide handed out maps of the mall.

• 9 ilovehorseyrides // Apr 8, 2016 at 1:57 pm